- Cell phones, pagers, and other electronic devices are not allowed. No backpacks.
- Audio and video recording is not permitted.
- Be polite and courteous to the Judge, to Court personnel, and to those around you.
- No food or drink is allowed in the courtroom.
- Suitable attire is required. Remove hats upon entering the courtroom. No shorts, tank tops, or excessively soiled, damaged, or ill fitting clothing are permitted. You will be directed by the Judge to return at a later date, dressed appropriately, for a Court appearance.
- No Children may be present in the courtroom. Childcare services are not provided.
- Weapons are prohibited in the courtroom except by law enforcement officers.